- The competition is run by Eman Channel Ltd.
- The competition is for age groups 4 years to 6 years, 7 years to 9 years and 10 years to 12 years old.
- More than one person can enter from any given household or family.
- The competition is open to UK entrants.
- By entering the competition, you accept the terms and conditions of this competition and any other applicable terms and conditions of Eman Channel that relate to this competition whether directly or indirectly.
- You understand that entry to this Juzz Amma competition is free (therefore, requires no purchase) and under no circumstances Eman Channel accept any responsibility if the entrants are charged by other organisations which claim to be affiliated with Eman Channel.
To enter this competition
- If you qualify from the first round you must have a parent or guardian register you as a candidate on emanchannel.tv/juzzamma
- You must provide your full name, email and contact number.
- You must be reciting from memory.
- You must be of the age category you entered.
Preparing for the competition
- You must have good phone connection.
- We advise you make arrangements that there are no disturbances at the time of partaking in the competition.
Taking part in the competition
- The judges will be asking the participants to recite, and the marking is solely at the discretion of our judges.
- A trip to either Chessington World of Adventures or Legoland (Windsor) with an overnight stay for up to 4 members of the family.
- The prize consists of entry to the theme park and for the hotel overnight stay.
- You must redeem and use the prize within 12 months of winning the competition.
- In the event that any entrant does not, or is unable to, comply with and meet these terms and conditions and the competition information, Eman Channel shall be entitled at its sole discretion to disqualify such entrant, without any further liability to such entrant. In these circumstances, any prize(s) won by the entrant may be forfeited and Eman Channel reserves the right to reclaim any prize(s) already distributed to the entrant. Any entrant must comply with any directions given to him or her by Eman Channel including but not limited to any and all relevant laws, rules and regulations, and where applicable and compliance with the Ofcom Broadcasting Code.
- If you participate in this live you acknowledge that you will be required to be available to participate at a specified time notified to you in advance. Eman Channel cannot be held responsible for any failure on your part to be available at the specified time for any reason including if due to any failure of your internet, network or communications equipment.
- In the event that you are not available to take part in this on-air Competition at the specified time we reserve the right to permit another entrant to participate in the on-air Competition and remove your entry.
- By participating in this live Juzz Amma competition whether you are a winner or not:
- you warrant that you will not say anything which is defamatory, illegal, obscene, or offensive or otherwise act in a way that is likely to cause harm to or damage the reputation of Eman Channel during your participation or thereafter of the competition.