Collecting and using information
If you subscribe to our mailing list, take part in a survey or fill out a form we may ask you to provide your name, e-mail address, mailing address and/or phone number.
If you wish to unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time, you will be given the option and instructions at the bottom of each e-mail.
Any information collected may be used to:
• Send you information and to keep you updated regarding our channel.
• Improve your experience on our website, mobile app and television channel.
• Better our services in reply to your requests – whether they be support or viewing related.
• Manage a contest, promotion or survey that is featured on our website.
• Carry out transactions such as donations. Your information will not be sold, exchanged or shared with any third-party or company without your consent. The information provided will only be used at the time and for the purpose that you intend.
We ensure that all information provided is given through secure methods to preserve the safety and privacy of your personal information.
Cookies can also be used to remember certain information, such as in the case of email subscription, to help us know if you are already signed up.
You do have the option to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can also choose to disable all cookies through your browser settings. However, should you choose to turn cookies off, this may cause problems with the functionality of our website.
Third-Party Cookies and Service Providers
We may at times work with or use third-party cookies and services to help us recognise the areas in which we need to improve our website for our site visitors. However, we will never share or allow third-parties any access to your personal information, or allow them to use the information gathered through cookies on our behalf.