Waz and Chef Nitesh are back for Season 2 of Let’s Eat Street and are ready to cook up a storm for you this Ramadan.
On this week’s episode Chef Nitesh and Waz cook the perfect suhoor for the family.
2 tbsp oil
50 gms butter
2 Green chillies
10 gms Fresh Corriander
Salt and pepper to taste
1 tsp cumin seeds
1 tbsp milk
- Crack eggs into a bowl, add milk and whisk them. Keep Aside.
- Heat pan, Add Butter and oil. Splutter cumin seeds then add chopped chilli and Onions. Cook until translucent. Now add turmeric powder & tomato and cook for couple of minutes.
- Time to add you whisked eggs and keep stirring until its binds well with the onion and tomato mixture. Finish it with coriander garnish and enjoy it with Toasted Pav.
250gms Lamb Mince
25 gms Chopped ginger
25 gms Chopped garlic
25 gms Chopped chilli
1 tsp Garam masala
1 tsp Turmeric powder
1 tsp red chilli powder
10 gms Freshly chopped coriander
10 gms Freshly chopped mint
10 gms Fried onion
- Heat oil in a pan. Splutter Cinnamon stick, bay leaf and cumin seeds. Add ginger, garlic, chilli, and onion. Cook until translucent.
- Now add Lamb mince bit by bit and keep stirring it so there is no lumps. Cook it thoroughly and then add powdered spices.
- Stir in the chopped tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes with lid on. Finish it with coriander, mint and fried onions.
100 ml Milk
2 tbsp Sugar
6 Brioche Bread
50 gms Cinnamon Powder
Honey Roasted Peanuts for garnish
Icing Sugar for garnish
- In a bowl beat 4 eggs with milk, cinnamon powder, and sugar.
- Dip brioche bread in the egg mixture and plate it in greased pan. Cook them both side for about 2 minute each on medium flame.
- Spread Nutella and garnish it with strawberry and crushed honey roasted peanuts.
Mango Lassi Granola
1 kg Greek Yogurt
1 tin Mango Pulp
50 gms Sugar
100 gms Granola
500 gms mixed Fruits
1 tbsp Honey
- In a bowl mix yogurt, Mango pulp, sugar and Chopped fruits.
- Top it up with granola and finish it with honey.
1 litre milk
20 gms ginger
50 gms sugar
1 cinnamon stick
8 tea bags
- Boil the milk and add all the ingredients.
Get it to boil at least 3 times before turning the gas off.