UK 3 City Spring Tour – Glasgow – Harrogate – Cardiff – April 2019
Knowledge1st are planning another tour just in time for Ramadhan! Revive your heart and soul as you learn about the virtues of this blessed month and prepare yourself to get the most out of it, inshaAllah.
Ramadan is one of the twelve Arabic months. It is a month which is venerated in the Islamic religion, and it is distinguished from the other months by a number of characteristics and virtues, including the following:
- Fasting this month is the fourth pillar of Islam
- The Qur’an was revealed in this month
- Laylat al-Qadr (the night of decree) is in this month
- Allah has made fasting Ramadan and spending its nights in prayer out of faith and in the hope of reward a means of forgiveness of sins
- Allah opens the gates of Paradise and closes the gates of Hell in this month
- Every night Allah has people whom he redeems from the fire
- Fasting Ramadan is a means of expiation for the sins committed since the previous Ramadan, so long as one avoids major sins.
- Whoever prays qiyaam in Ramadan with the imam until he finishes, it will be recorded for him that he spent the whole night in prayer.
- ‘Umrah in Ramadaan is equivalent to Hajj.
[References for all the above virtues can be found here]
Tickets are selling out fast! – Click a city below to book!
Have a question?
Contact the event organisers here
Stall / Sponsorship registration
Click here to register your interest
Charity Sponsor: Muslim Aid
Muslim Aid was established in the UK in 1985 by community leaders from 17 Islamic organisations in response to the drought in the Horn of Africa. We are a faith-based British international charity that provides help to people who are victims of natural disasters or conflict or suffering from poverty, hunger, disease, illiteracy, discrimination, homelessness, debt, unemployment, injustice, deprivation or lack of skills and economic opportunities.
Last year, conflict and disasters displaced over 30 million people around the world. Devastating the lives of countless women and children who have been left grieving from the loss of their husbands and fathers.
Event Sponsor: Wahed Invest
Wahed is the first global Halal digital investment platform, that allows you to invest your money in an ethical and efficient way. With as little as £100 minimum investment you choose your portfolio based on your risk appetite. And our team will invest into Halal stocks and shares that are traded on the stock market. We are members of AAOIFI who Audit major Islamic Banks and institutions and have a full time sharia board. We are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and are also part of the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
The performance of your investment can be checked 24/7 with the ability to add and withdraw funds with no penalties and at any time.
Please visit wahedinvest.com or call us at 0808 169 6662
As with any investment your capital is at risk, as the value of your investment can go down as well as up. If you are unsure about whether investing is right for you, please seek expert financial advice. Registered in England and Wales (Company No. 10829012). Registered office: 71-75 Shelton Street, London, WC2H 9JQ, UK. Appointed representative of WealthKernel (Reference number: 723719) which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.